IDFC Aadhaar Pay App Download for Android, iOS
Aadhaar Pay App: When Indian government under the ruling of Narendra Modi. Banned the 1000 and 500 rupees notes in the month of Nov in 2016. This is due to abolish the Back Money. And one more reason is to encourage the Digital India by cashless transactions. Almost Two months effect of Demonization, Cash fewer transactions are increased by Card swiping and mobile payment apps. After that government has increased the withdraw limit in the ATMs, Cashless transactions are decreased. Do you heard about Aadhaar Pay app, Get more stuff related to this application.
IDFC Aadhaar Pay App Download for Android, iOS:
Most of the cashless transactions are decreased due to extra surcharges cutting from the account, and small merchants are not able to have the swiping machines and mobile apps due to more restrictions on the max limits in the mobile apps. And recently most of the ATM centers are not having the cash in the ATM machines. By this incidents, people are facing the transaction problems for regular shoppings.
|Aadhaar Pay App|
Now Indian government concentrated on overcoming the small merchants who are not able to maintain the swiping machines and mobile app with low limits. Main reasons for the small merchants for not using Swiping machines and Mobile apps are following:
Disadvantages of Mobile app wallet:
- Customers need to carry smartphones with a wallet app
- Customers need internet connectivity to their smartphones for payment
- Wallets have monthly maximum limits
- Monthly charges for the wallets and tariff charges will be applicable
- Delay in receiving the money to merchants account
Disadvantages of POS swiping machines:
- Monthly charges
- Transaction charges and Tariff charges
- Need to carry ATM, Debit, Credit card and to remember the PIN
- Delay in receiving the money to merchant account
Keeping in mind the end goal to take care of the demand of Digital India Movement brought by Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi, IDFC Bank introduced an IDFC Aadhaar Pay app awhich is the first India's Aadhaar connected cashless dealer app. which can be utilized at all places of the India. It was initially tried by 1500 shopkeepers from 16 states in India. IDFC Bank stepped up and started the app under the direction of the Ministry of IT, NITI Aayog, Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), and National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) and made it accessible for the shoppers who are utilizing e-KYC.
>>>>>Download Aadhar Pay – Aadhar Pay App Download<<<<
IDFC Bank developed this application so as to take care of the demand of the little and medium-sized retailers to make cashless transactions. The government said, all banks to move towards Aadhaar Pay platform. The central and state government workplaces as of now utilizing this biometric participation framework for their representatives. To take care of the demand of Digital India extend all taxpayer driven organizations will become to by 2018. According to the data from the UIDAI-Unique Identification Authority of India, 40 Crore Aadhaar numbers are connected with their financial balances and soon to achieve rest.
What this IDFC Aadhaar Pay app will do?
- Utilizing this Aadhaar Pay app one can acknowledge the Digital installments from the customers by means of Aadhaar based biometric verification.
- Customers who need to be made purchases from merchants, they can utilize IDFC Aadhaar Pay app, Money will be charged from their Aadhaar connected bank account of the selected bank and can credit to vendor's record.
- Customers just need an Aadhaar card and a bank account linked to Aadhaar card.
The government took a decision to launch the Aadhaar Pay application on December 25th and announced it will be available on the Playstore app. The government will release it for Apple (iOS) and Windows Mobiles. All the merchants are advised to download Aadhaar pay app from the store.
A process to Download and Install Aadhaar Pay App on Android:
- Visit the Play store and Search for IDFC Aadhaar Pay App Download
- Now Download it and install
- Agree all the terms and Conditions
- After Downloading it open the application
- Now integrate the app with biometric machine
- Enter the required details of the machine in the payment application
- It might ask you to fill bank account details to which the transactions to be credited
Click Here to for Aadhaar Pay App Download (for Android)